Once Again, AVB Out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have little doubt this thread will get me suspended again, but what the heck, this isn't a wind up.

We have now spent in the region of £110m and not scored a goal in open play in the prem. I know we need to gel, but this is ridiculous. If we look back at last season, the only reason we got 5th was because of a footballing genius called Bale. In the next 28 hours he will be playing for Real Madrid, and we then have to rely on the tactics and formations of our hopeless manager.

Losing away to the Arse is no disgrace, and to be honest I just won £30 on a sweep stake for Giroud to score the 1st goal, but it's not just about the scores, it's about the performances, and we look shocking.

Now join me in the AVB out campaign, because if you don't now, soon you will, and then you I will say " I TOLD YOU SO"
fuck_off_jack_nicholson.gif

People like him will never be happy unless we win 38 games a season, he is a cunt.
This is an 1882 website where we are trying to group together the fans who want to support the shirt. Its a slap in the face of what we stand for IMO.
He's a miserable old cunt. But come on.

Back
Top Bottom