Once Again, AVB Out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have now spent in the region of £110m and not scored a goal in open play in the prem. I know we need to gel, but this is ridiculous. If we look back at last season, the only reason we got 5th was because of a footballing genius called Bale. In the next 28 hours he will be playing for Real Madrid, and we then have to rely on the tactics and formations of our hopeless manager.

If anyone but him posted this, they wouldn't be sin binned or even gotten this much assault. I agree with these two paragraphs except for the word hopeless infront of our manager. It is ridiculous that we haven't scored a goal in open play in over 270 minutes of the PL. Without Gareth Bale last season we wouldn't have gotten fifth place and he was the most important part of our team. I understand that by the end of the season we grew accustomed to playing that was and that was our style and we utilized our talents, but this season we will have to figure something new. This season will be on AVB and his tactics and formations, except i have hope and expectations for him.

Losing away to the Arse is no disgrace, and to be honest I just won £30 on a sweep stake for Giroud to score the 1st goal, but it's not just about the scores, it's about the performances, and we look shocking.

Honestly fuck off betting on Giroud to score the 1st goal. Don't bet for or against Spurs, imo. You are right it's not about the result in the third game of the season, it is about the performance. We did look shocking when in the final third and did look shocking at our defensive transitions.

Now join me in the AVB out campaign, because if you don't now, soon you will, and then you I will say " I TOLD YOU SO"

I don't get what this even means... AVB in his first season had a better record than we have ever had the PL. AVB brought in guys to solve our problem last season of over relying on GB, except these new players haven't all even been on the practice field with each other yet.

This board is making me exhausted just being a member.

Here I was feeling all positive about our supporters after a good day out with our local group and cunts like this remind me we're not much better than anyone else.

Depressing.

He wasn't backed sufficiently last season In the transfer market, this year he has been and then some. We've hopefully finally got some creativity. If he underperforms over the course of the season, then feel free to have a few digs, otherwise, get behind the man.

It kinda pisses me off that he was Sin Binned and wasn't even allowed a second response in this thread. I agree he was most likely a troll in the first or two posts just looking for a loud response. He then seemed to cool off with his absurdness but still hold the same view points. Being absurd with your viewpoints is bad and is what he did initially, but to me, his trolling has stopped and just has different view points.

It kinda pisses me off that he was Sin Binned and wasn't even allowed a second response in this thread. I agree he was most likely a troll in the first or two posts just looking for a loud response. He then seemed to cool off with his absurdness but still hold the same view points. Being absurd with your viewpoints is bad and is what he did initially, but to me, his trolling has stopped and just has different view points.
No, he's a cunt.

Don't worry, he usually doesn't respond.

Losing away to the Arse is no disgrace, and to be honest I just won £30 on a sweep stake for Giroud to score the 1st goal
Now join me in the AVB out campaign, because if you don't now, soon you will, and then you I will say " I TOLD YOU SO"

The fact you gleefully boast about winning money on A GOONER TO SCORE FIRST against Spurs in the NLD tells me all I need to know!
No true Spurs fan would gain pleasure from such a soul selling act!

At least not for £30!!!!!!!!

I have little doubt this thread will get me suspended again, but what the heck, this isn't a wind up.

We have now spent in the region of £110m and not scored a goal in open play in the prem. I know we need to gel, but this is ridiculous. If we look back at last season, the only reason we got 5th was because of a footballing genius called Bale. In the next 28 hours he will be playing for Real Madrid, and we then have to rely on the tactics and formations of our hopeless manager.

Losing away to the Arse is no disgrace, and to be honest I just won £30 on a sweep stake for Giroud to score the 1st goal, but it's not just about the scores, it's about the performances, and we look shocking.

This is beyond barbaric. We are lucky to have a manager like Andre. You obviously know diddly squat about Tottenham. The club you supposedly support. Get behind the manger. You stupid, unintelligent person.

Don't feed the trolls

tumblr_m9yetifqqe1qi4vlo.gif

Can't believe there are still people here believing this maggot is actually Spurs. Betting against his own team, glad we lost, etc. Just fuck right off once and for all, you clueless prick.

Last edited:
I wonder if he realizes that we have a net spend of almost nothing. Nobody has ever had a 100+ million euro budget in the history of football without spending money we didn't get from selling a player. It won't click right away, that can't be expected from this many new players, but there was a reason bale was sold for 100 million. He's fucking amazing and that is why we have brought in 7 people to replace him. We're a better team over all but it won't happen over night. We lost one of the best players in the world for Christs sake. Quit the knee jerking and prepare for a great season. I have faith in AVB. He has given us no reason not to back him.

Does anyone in this thread actually know what a sweepstake is? You do realise this is a name pulled out of a hat right?

As for the Sentiment of the OP - I'm in the give the season at least 10 games before forming any hard and fast opinions.

Does anyone in this thread actually know what a sweepstake is? You do realise this is a name pulled out of a hat right?

Yeah, and you just keep putting it back in the hat until a Spurs player comes out!

(OK, I know that's not how it works) but still....

I think you are missing the point. It's not about whether he chose Giroud or not, it's the glee with which he greeted the fact he had won money off the back of a Spurs defeat. His comments, and attitude were always going to be unwelcome on a forum full of disappointed Spurs fans. Either he has an autistic spectrum disorder, and struggles to seperate the lines of appropriate and inappropriate tone and conversation, or (more likely given his long track record) he deliberately came on here to wind people up. You have vouched for him being a genuine fan in the past, and clearly this is his particular brand of humour. But surely both you, and he can understand it's about as welcome here as photos of Jack Wilshire fucking someone and wiping himself off on Danny Blanchflowers cup winning shirt from 1961.

I was just about to post this. I find the shear amount of 'how dare you bet against your own team' posts there are in this thread far more troubling than the original post, which is one of the most obvious trolling attempts on the whole internet.

Back
Top Bottom