October international break watch…

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope Madders plays tonight instead of Bellingham.

Madders is outstanding but Bellingham is other worldly right now. I fear embarrassment for Oz.

Madders is outstanding but Bellingham is other worldly right now. I fear embarrassment for Oz.
errrrrm, I really don't hope he plays tonight... It's a friendly, against a man mountain of a team
... they'll rip him in half and toss his carcass on the barbie!

....unless Big Ange mentioned for them to go easy on him when he had that pep talk with them this week!

Get ready for both!

—Maddison———Bellingham
———————Rice——————

Is what the Midfield should be, but, Southgate.

Today’s senior players watch

Heung-Min Son - South Korea home friendly against Tunisia - kick-off 12pm
James Maddison - England home friendly against Australia - kick-off 7.45pm
Micky van de Ven - Netherlands home Euro 2024 qualifier against France - kick-off 7.45pm

I always look forward to England games.
I am glad we have so many international players. It shows we have some of the best players in the world at THFC.
But Jurgen should not be risking Son in friendlies.
Maybe Son just wants to play for his country just as much as he wants to play for Tottenham. Players want to play for their countries. Good on them. Any player that doesn’t treat it like a massive honour should not be playing the game.

Rumor going around that Big Ange is doing the half time address for the Aussies against England tonight!

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

Today’s senior players watch

Heung-Min Son - South Korea home friendly against Tunisia - kick-off 12pm
James Maddison - England home friendly against Australia - kick-off 7.45pm
Micky van de Ven - Netherlands home Euro 2024 qualifier against France - kick-off 7.45pm

Fucking cunting friendlies.

Fucking cunting friendlies.

SafeGate saying he can't afford to make too many changes as Australia is still a competitive game with a rival.

FFS man; at the very least you're meant to use these games to road-test players and tactics... Not to stat-pad your record so the big game failures don't look as bad.

SafeGate saying he can't afford to make too many changes as Australia is still a competitive game with a rival.

FFS man; at the very least you're meant to use these games to road-test players and tactics... Not to stat-pad your record so the big game failures don't look as bad.

SafeGate :harrylol:

Back
Top Bottom