Nuno out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Nuno be sacked ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholas cage smiling GIF

Potter ain’t leaving Brighton for the mess that is Spurs unless we offer him an insane deal which won’t happen.

If we come calling and he has ambition, and unless Newcastle offer him short and long term security, he will come.

Brighton are doung great but there is a limit.

He might need to say give me 18 months and therefore a 5 year contract but right now we are in the deep stuff.

If we go balls in he will come.

If they did not bottle this search so bad last go around this would not be needed. What an utter waste. Levy will mess the search up again because his ego and thriftiness (for now) will deter people that are great options (Conte).

Who can we get in the middle of a season? Do you think any manager that is doing good now (I guess you we don't want Ole or some guy whos now relegating a team in Germany) is going to change it for us?
I understand some of you think in "splash money" and "we got Nuno because it was easy blabla" but I'm pretty sure that Potter was higher on our list than Nuno, and somehow we didn't get him here. It took us so long time and we got 1543546th choice from our list because... REASONS. We wanted plenty of better ones. We definitely wanted to pay more to Potter than we paid Nuno, and if he rejected 7x increase in salary, what will convince him now? 15x? When now he can be sure he's jumping into middle of pile of shit?
I mean, sack the guy obviously, but we are so, so screwed right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom