Nuno out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Nuno be sacked ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me just ask the question, is no one at least a little bit afraid this could get worse?

Nuno is a ticket to a turgid, lifeless mid-table finish.

There are worse fates, and this is an absolutely toxic situation no top class manager will come anywhere near.

No.

Santini left on his own volition and before things truly got bad.

Jol has a really poor start results wise but again if you show attacking intent. The fans of this club will show patience.
He was two weeks from being shown the door. Jol had to take over a day before the league cup against Burnley if memory serves me right.

Mental season. Brought some 15 players over the summer with legends like Pamarot and Naybet. Spanked 5 past Everton and villa but lost 5-4 to the scum at home. Bi polar side

Enough with the Portuguese, I'm sorry.
Sad Season 1 GIF by The Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom