Nuno out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Nuno be sacked ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As absurd as it is sacking a manager after 6 games, it is clear as day that Nuno is not the right man for the job. I would lose no sleep if he lost his job tonight. The worrying thing is I don’t trust the club to make the next managerial appointment well.
Totally agree. Thought he deserved a chance, at least until the November break but its not happening and i just see how it gets better. We're shocking from back to front and our stats are relegation form. Not sure any point hanging on for the sake of it but who comes in god knows.

It's not like this style of play is new we've been struggling for 3 seasons now. The reason our attacking is so bad is because 1 of our only 2 goal threats is playing like a cunt and exposing just how average the squad is.

It's a new level of poor this season and all the stats show that. Also, last season we had Mourinho (a past it, defensive manager) and Pochettino who was reaching the end of his time at the club.

The issue is we're deciding to continue with this style of play. It's not going to change overnight but bringing in someone like Potter will certainly at least begin to change the style. We need to at least start the process of getting back to playing actual football. We can't do that with Nuno.

It's sweet all those saying ENIC out as if it's ever going to happen.
I said I'm enic out before nuno out. I think if anybody thinks this is all nunos fault who's been here for 2 months they need to pull their head out of their arse. We've been shit for 3 years only difference is now kane wants out and playing like a cunt it's showing just how average this squad is and has been for quite some time.

Villa
Newcastle
West Ham
Man UTD

How many points can we realistically get from those next 4 Premier league games?

4?

So that could be 13 points in his first 10 games..........

That's shockingly bad.

The longer this goes on, the closer to real problems we will be, a relegation dog fight with this mob is like a chocolate mouse being used as a bullet proof vest.

I said I'm enic out before nuno out. I think if anybody thinks this is all nunos fault who's been here for 2 months they need to pull their head out of their arse. We've been shit for 3 years only difference is now kane wants out and playing like a cunt it's showing just how average this squad is and has been for quite some time.
ENIC are going absolutely nowhere until we start losing money hand over fist.

No idea what to say, his football was never modern or compatible with the club but unless we actually have someone decent coming in what’s the alternative?

Write the season of and beg Poch to come back?

I have no anger at Nuno, we are just a mess at the moment.
Maybe Levy waiting until Poch fucks up in the CL and gets sacked

Villa
Newcastle
West Ham
Man UTD

How many points can we realistically get from those next 4 Premier league games?

4?

So that could be 13 points in his first 10 games..........

That's shockingly bad.
You’re being optimistic

We might get a point against the bar codes

ENIC are going absolutely nowhere until we start losing money hand over fist.
I agree only way they'll listen is hit them in the pocket. Stop going to games stop paying £30 for a fucking polo shirt until they get the message and realise they can't milk us anymore.

Looking forward to see what he's got to say for himself now.

Before the match they asked if today was just about the result or if the performance mattered too. He said the way we played was very important in one of the few games where it was all about the result. Terrible result but the performance was even more worrying today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom