Nuno out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Nuno be sacked ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst clearly out of his depth for the job required, I can't blame NES for taking the position - most managers would. Lots of reasons why we are where we are, as discussed endlessly here, but bottom line for me is the blame starts and ends at the top. The lack of investment and foresight 3 or 4 years ago has brought us to this point.

4 years to the day since Real Madrid at Wembley. That should have been our starting point in building stronger. Nice while it lasted.

I wish NES well in his future career.

Has to be Conte plus a huge warchest in January to save this club and get the players re-invested and the feel good factor back.

It won't be that though, and deep down we all know it.

While its great that Nuno is gone we still have all the same problems, Levy at the helm trying to pinch every penny, missing our no1 target every window to go for slightly cheaper options, Kane will still want out and our squad is still paper thin.

Our best hope is to get somebody in with a "project" (I hate that fucking word but its what we need) and we go again long term with a slow build up over the next 4-5 seasons.

At least if we can see a direction of travel and some half decent football that will appease the fans somewhat.

But that's about the extent of our ambition under this cunt.
Maybe the penny has dropped and they’ve realised they need to invest

:levyeyes:

Nothing personal. He was a poor fit. The Talmud has a saying don’t blame the mouse blame the hole (those who allow him to sneak in).
It’s ENIC, we’re rotten from the head down

Last edited:
Whilst clearly out of his depth for the job required, I can't blame NES for taking the position - most managers would. Lots of reasons why we are where we are, as discussed endlessly here, but bottom line for me is the blame starts and ends at the top. The lack of investment and foresight 3 or 4 years ago has brought is to this point.

4 years to the day since Real Madrid at Wembley. That should have been our starting point in building stronger. Nice while it lasted.

I wish NES well in his future career.

Most managers didnt though, hence NES

the club are insane, apart from Chelsea, other clubs are dropping points left, right and centre. If they got their shit right, top four, even with our squad could have been possible.

Dicks. Would have secured a bucket load of cash without having to do a great deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom