nottingham spurs fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I believe Yorkshire contains Harrogate though. One of the most beautiful towns I have ever had the pleasure of visiting so for me its +1 to Yorkshire!!

To the OP hope you have a bit of luck finding some Notts Yids.

I'm moving there next week, already found about 4/5 other Spurs fans moving up as well so won't have to drink my sorrows away in the pub on my own when we lose to pony sides.

Always seemed to be a fair few Nottingham Spurs about when I lived up in Sheffield.

Mainly students innit.

The FA Cup replay around 2004ish where we took 5,500 to Forest in the snow and won 3-0 is one of my favourite ever away dayz.

On a more serious note there are loads of Spurs in Nottingham and a friend of mine sets up a five a side tournament in Nottingham for teams made up of Spurs fans only (from all over). Post your facebook link and I will pass it on. I don't do facebook as I am an old Spur.

[quote="Biff, post: 366999, member: 2019atmosphere thoughays seemed to be a fair few Nottingham Spurs about when I lived up in Sheffield.

Mainly students innit.

The FA Cup replay around 2004ish where we took 5,500 to Forest in the snow and won 3-0 is one of my favourite ever away dayz.[/quote]
God that was a cold cild night brillant atmos

Back
Top Bottom