Nottingham Forest u18 vs The Mighty Spurs u18 | FAYC quarter final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Walker Peters MOTM for me, with Carter Vickers and Onowa also worth a mention. Our players were techically far superior to those of Forest, they only stayed in the game as they were physically stronger

It was the same against United. Glad to see Spurs focusing much more on techinically gifted players.

Walker Peters MOTM for me, with Carter Vickers and Onowa also worth a mention. Our players were techically far superior to those of Forest, they only stayed in the game as they were physically stronger

I'll probably be bringing a mate or two from uni to this, I only live a mile or two away so easiest away day all season for me.
I've been reading up on Forest's u18s and I know the sister of one of their players. :ledley:

Not sure there will be an away end. If we all meet in the pub beforehand then go over en masse to buy tickets or send someone over to buy for us all that way we get to sit as a group and can make more noise. We always used to take over the Larwood and Voce pub which is close to the ground, if we agree on that pub I will be there about 5pm, although will probably look and feel like the father of most of you.

That, or someone turns up with a flag and we all move towards that focal point once we're inside the ground?

Back
Top Bottom