Norwich (H) 5/12 - 1400KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never too young for a cunt off.
I'll have you know there's none of that in front of me, young man!

treason GIF

I know we will just get the same team as Brentford but would like to see us move to a 3-5-2 and drop Lucas for Ndombele.

It would add needed creativity, get useless Lucas out of the team and then we can use Lucas in our B team where he can have success against the lower level teams that give him the time and space her needs.

I would also switch out Sanchez for Tanganga and Dier for Rodon.

Even if Dele, Doherty and co were playing well, it still means dull Sunday PL games and a huge disruption to the preparation. This is one season we will benefit by having no third rate shit Europe IMO. CL qualification under Conte will transform the club and give us a seat at the top table again

BUT..........it's a really good opportunity in principle to get the "trophy" monkey off our backs.

Tanganga should play over Sanchez, maybe give Sess another chance too to give Reguilon a little break. Thats it though. I don't want to see too much rotation even if it is against Norwich. Conte's usual starting 11 has found a bit of rhythm together in the league. Excited for tomorrow

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere else on here? This was posted on the TH banter FB page. The lad in this post who was one of our own. If you’re a father you’ll understand but I could never imagine the pain

Taken from TH BANTER FB page
My 22 year old son Michael Read was hit by a
car and killed on the 2nd of October.
He was a massive Spurs fan and we watched
all the matches together. He will be mentioned
in the obituary section of the programme on
Sunday, and I will be sitting in my usual seat,
but without him next to me. We miss him so
much.
It would be great to get everyone applauding in
his memory on 22 mins. He would love that. I'll
be in stand 503 with some of his family. If you
could do that and spread the word through
any other forums it would make Sunday's
game even more special for us and for
Michael. COYS

I know we will just get the same team as Brentford but would like to see us move to a 3-5-2 and drop Lucas for Ndombele.

It would add needed creativity, get useless Lucas out of the team and then we can use Lucas in our B team where he can have success against the lower level teams that give him the time and space her needs.

Sanchez was atrocious vs Brentford - hope Tanganga gets the nod

Why Dier? Agree re Sanchez and Lucas, pair of horrors

Back
Top Bottom