Norwich friendly

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

An absolute farce

WTF?
They don’t give a fuck about players safety as long as the tv money is paid. Disgraceful really. Will carefully watch if Norwich or our players also get sick. In the next 7-14 days.

I’m personally not feeling any excitement that PL football is nearly back. Maybe it’s no fans in the stadiums, or the way the club and FA have handled it. I can’t be the only one that feels this way surely? It’s almost like a football depression.

I also am not that bothered, but maybe for me its because the way this season for us has gone,
if this was 10 yrs ago I would think its a normal spurs season, but this is now when we are in the top part of the table, so losing the games we have this year and playing as poorly as we have (even worst than last season) has lead me to this disinterest in the team

Pretty sure its 14 days for you to show symptoms - if you have a virus, you have a virus and it will show in tests straight away.

The PL tests are every Monday & Thursday.

Maybe they tested everyone after the game at some point. Eg. If they tested everyone yesterday then the club can say there’s no positive results. But of course the statement could be based on thursdays results.

You’d expect the club to privately test though after players and staff coming into contact with another club just in case perhaps?

Maybe they tested everyone after the game at some point. Eg. If they tested everyone yesterday then the club can say there’s no positive results. But of course the statement could be based on thursdays results.

You’d expect the club to privately test though after players and staff coming into contact with another club just in case perhaps?

I reckon its their keeper or someone similar and none of our players had contact with them

Sounds pretty sketchy to me. ‪With our luck, this was always going to happen to us. It’s why I said I didn’t think playing friendless was worth the risk. ‬

Sounds like bullshit.... Who plays a game of football without getting within 2m of anyone.... Was this being monitored during the game or sumthin? Pfffff.....

Whoever allowed an infected player near the rest of either group should be sacked.....

What's the point of any of the testing regime if this is allowed to happen?

Sounds like bullshit.... Who plays a game of football without getting within 2m of anyone.... Was this being monitored during the game or sumthin? Pfffff.....

Whoever allowed an infected player near the rest of either group should be sacked.....

It’s not anyone who got within two meters. It’s anyone who got within two meters for 15 minutes or more. Apparently it’s extremely unlikely any player is near any other opposition player for more than five minutes, let alone fifteen.

I’m assuming this fifteen minute thing isn’t definitive though as I doubt the virus is sitting there checking it’s watch.

Because they test on Thursday and they get the results two days later, the game was on Friday - same could happen this week.

It’s not anyone who got within two meters. It’s anyone who got within two meters for 15 minutes or more. Apparently it’s extremely unlikely any player is near any other opposition player for more than five minutes, let alone fifteen.

I’m assuming this fifteen minute thing isn’t definitive though as I doubt the virus is sitting there checking it’s watch.

Hmmm.... I wonder who at the EPL came up with that little gem then?

Back
Top Bottom