Norwich City (A.K.A Inbred FC) v Tottenham - 02/02/2016 - 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If anyone... anyone dares start a row on here tonight about "We didn't score 9"... or "Where's our deadline Day striker, Poch/Levy out" ...or "Carroll isn't Hoddle..." they can fuck right off...
tonight is about belief, trust and realisation... this could be one of the greatest seasons Mine Eyes Have Seen...

So please, please pretty please with a cherry on top, don't ruin it tonight with petty cock measuring squabbles... (and yes, you know who you are!)

Great result (even when ignoring the other result this evening).

Thought we shit ourselves a bit when Chadli came on for Alli (would have been better to put Lamela on in my opinion, but perhaps it was to reward Chadli's recent goals/assists). It was a weird period where the ball seemed to always fall to a Norwich player whenever we tried to clear it.

Anyway, roll on Watford (my birthday party is on Saturday, please give me a result to ram down Woolwich supporting friends' throats, Spurs).
I'm sure keeping a clean sheet on his first PL start was also a nice boost for Wimmer.

I've got a work colleague, Arse fan, knows fuck all about football. He thinks Woolwich have blown it (and he was going on about them winning the league up until Xmas) and that we will finish top 2.

I might not share his belief, but it's nice to hear. I just say we weren't expected to get top 4 but that is our aim, anything else is a bonus.

He don't half fucking moan about Wenger though

How is Man Utd only 5 points behind us is beyond me.

They should be at least as bad as Liverpool on the table.

Come on! We all know the rules of how the premier league works

Man utd and Liverpool are not allowed to fall below 8th.

If man utd and Liverpool win a game they go up 3 places

If Chelsea drop below 17th and win back to back games they go up 5 places

Woolwich automatically go top 4 at least if they win

Everton must finish 11th

Stoke must finish 12th

If spurs win a game they might go up a place, back to back wins and they do go up one place

If spurs lose a game they fall 3 places

The rest of the teams, except man city who have the same rule as Woolwich, can sort themselves out and if they don't like it can fuck off

Copyright @skysports.com

If anyone... anyone dares start a row on here tonight about "We didn't score 9"... or "Where's our deadline Day striker, Poch/Levy out" ...or "Carroll isn't Hoddle..." they can fuck right off...
tonight is about belief, trust and realisation... this could be one of the greatest seasons Mine Eyes Have Seen...

So please, please pretty please with a cherry on top, don't ruin it tonight with petty cock measuring squabbles... (and yes, you know who you are!)

200.gif
You use that gif for everything.

Only could watch till the 43rd min.
Can someone explain the Alli sub please? Hope he isn't injured.
2-0 up at half time, cruisin - game in the bag, Alli is god so we rest him for the next game so he can do the same without risking injury in second half - Chadli had a good game last Sat, so was eager to get gametime today and thought he deserved so - Poch to balance the morale books made the swap

Back
Top Bottom