Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Back from the brother in laws , stream was pretty decent . Well that was unexpectedly stress free. So pleased for Sonny getting golden boot , although he did it the hard way . Hopefully Harry stays , Conte stays and gets the backing he asks for .
Big big summer looming

FTYb4mzX0AAuXtI

What a season! Loved every minute (nearly). Loved reading all the comments on TFC. Sonny more or less came off the plane to start the season here in Colchester city. Ends it with the golden boot. Sonny is one of the biggest legends in my 4 decades as Spurs supporter. Can’t wait for next season and CL footie. Come on you Spurs!

OMFG

COYS

FOYG

NORTH LONDON IS OURS.

And those silly cunts were actually talking about St Tott whatever day they go on about. Seriously.

Come up with any excuse you want Lego head.
Then look at the state of our subs bench today.

Literally kids. Was watching some of them play u23 games this season.

Great day to enjoy my Cuba Libres and work on enhancing my tan lines. Thank you football!!

🎶🎶 FUCKING LOVE TOTTENHAM 🎶 🎶
🎶🎶 FUCKING LOVE TOTTENHAM 🎶 🎶

Back from the brother in laws , stream was pretty decent . Well that was unexpectedly stress free. So pleased for Sonny getting golden boot , although he did it the hard way . Hopefully Harry stays , Conte stays and gets the backing he asks for .
Big big summer looming
Yeh , who’d have thought with so much on the outcome , it would have gone without the slightest of hitches .

Back
Top Bottom