Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

XYViUvj.jpg

Out of interest, why are people so worried? Is it because Spurs have it in them to Spursy it up? I mean Norwich are fucking woeful. The club have 100% broken us as a fanbase

Because it's an extremely high stakes game away from home with a hell of a lot of pressure on the players. Norwich are terrible but they got a result at Wolves the other week and gave United a game. Didn't win either of them + we're better than these teams, but they have it in them to make it nervy.

I'm mostly confident we see this through. But no PL match is a gimme, especially away from home.

Because it's an extremely high stakes game away from home with a hell of a lot of pressure on the players. Norwich are terrible but they got a result at Wolves the other week and gave United a game. Didn't win either of them + we're better than these teams, but they have it in them to make it nervy.

I'm mostly confident we see this through. But no PL match is a gimme, especially away from home.
Sorry, but that kind of pragmatic common sense has no place on here. Either declare yourself to be a nervous wreck, a prophet of doom or a wild eyed, massively overconfident slayer of gooners!

Out of interest, why are people so worried? Is it because Spurs have it in them to Spursy it up? I mean Norwich are fucking woeful. The club have 100% broken us as a fanbase

Cheeky fucker..... As if you're not one of the most weak bladdered people on this forum.

Sorry, but that kind of pragmatic common sense has no place on here. Either declare yourself to be a nervous wreck, a prophet of doom or a wild eyed, massively overconfident slayer of gooners!
Can I still go for the 'prophet of doom', Mick, or is it too late? Assumed I was a nervous wreck, but I've woken up much worse than I thought. Any places left?

Back
Top Bottom