Norwegians

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flav

The Fighting Cock
Just spent the evening with Norwegian_Yid Norwegian_Yid and would have to say that he was a delight. I think it's obvious by now that I am not a gay man (Gosling isn't a man he's a god, and wanting to fuck a god is at worst blasphemy). I like soft skin.

Anyway cracking stuff, there's some amazing shit that happens in norway. Not sure exactly what... Elks.

There was no talk of gun wielding enthusiasts, plenty about Tottenham. He had a cockney accent. He is very tall. He has a season ticket in the shelf. He's writing an article for a fanzine that is bough by some 4000 Norwegian spurs fans.

Love beer.

What you need to know about Norway:

Expensive alcohol
Good Moonshine (Akevitt)
Snuss
Snow
Dear
Not a lot of other wild life... They shot it all
Aurora Borealis
They make the best jumpers in the world
They think the idea of Swedish Vikings is bullshit (they're Danes or Norsk... Swedish are pussies)

That about covers what I've gleaned from being half Norwegian

Haha. No one mention the oil?
Erik Thorstvedt, Steffen Iversen, Øyvind Leonhardsen, Roger Nilsen, Espen Baardsen, Frode Grodås, Dag Aleksander Olsen.

Cost of a pint: £10

And yeah, the swedish are pussies!

I think it's obvious by now that I am not a gay man .
denialism.jpg

Guy was remembering a time he went salmon fishing in Norway with his mate. (Norway is also famous for it's salmon - much better than Scotland).
He was fishing one pool, his mate a couple of hundred yards up the river round the bend. Behind him there was a soccer match going on, to which he didn't pay much attention, till after the match all the players came down to the river not far away and started to wash in the river.
He still didn't pay any attention, as he had just hooked a nice salmon. But the players saw it and came rushing over to watch him land it, without bothering to put their clothes back on, calling out to him with encouragement and excitement, helping him to land it, all stark naked from swimming in the river.
His mate couldn't believe what he had missed.
Oh, I forgot to mention, it was women's soccer and they were very fit :)

Back
Top Bottom