NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Turned off when "our guy" starts ranting about Markandy sale, when he's NEVER seen him play, doesn't even know his name, what a prick!

I only clicked play cos of the Tony Pullis thumbnail.

Major let-down. :(

Last edited:
They had 20 in the last matchday squad so where have they all gone?
Exactly....... It may not be their favoured 11 that they have to start with, but surely there's no doubt that they can get together a team of 13 plus a goalie.

Hard fucking cheddar if it's not the 11 they'd like to field.......... We've had to put out makeshift lineups due to injury loads of time.

Premier League need to chuck this out otherwise it will become commonplace every week.

Neville Neville's son on Sky tonight "I should have spoken about this sooner, when ManU cancelled games" but of course you didn't then did you, wanker.
I disliked him as a player. Thought he was a very good pundit pre his Valencia debacle . Since he came back his United bias has gone from , evident but contained to off the charts disgraceful. Added to that he now thinks he has the right to pontificate on almost anything he feels like .
The only upside to the European Super League was the demise of him and Carragher. Carragher didn’t even mention Liverpool getting a game called off

Just give them the postponement.

But for the rearranged fixture we get as many goals headstart equivalent to the number of players they have out now.

Is it 7 players by the latest count?

I think Boro called a game off due to flu back in the day and they had the fucking book thrown at them...docked three points that ended up getting them relegated...time to bring that shit back...

Last edited:
^^^^Burnley this time. More sketchy Covid AND injury bollocks.

The boy rabbit hutch gets it tho':

Hasenhuttl: PL 'opened the door' to Covid rules being twisted​

In his press conference on Friday, Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl was strong on the lack of transparency for postponements and how the Premier League is dealing with it.

He said: "They've opened the door, and you cannot be surprised that someone is walking through now. I cannot say anything about the Covid situation there because this is normally the reason why you cancel games.

"You have no view, no transparency, and you cannot say anything about that. The rest is speculation.

"The Premier League has to handle this. This is why I say that players/new signings shouldn't be allowed to play in cancelled games when they haven't been there before this game was due to play. This is a problem they have and it's hard to solve it at the moment."
Round of applause for “the boy rabbit hutch”.
:adesalute:

It's not a project
It's just the ongoing evolution of a football club.

BTW. The biggest load of crap about Spurs is your analysis

IMHO
Fair enough…Sunday won’t prove anything one way or the other, but let’s see where both clubs are in a years time.
If we don’t invest substantially this window and then again in the summer we are going to a very dark place….

Back
Top Bottom