NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FJFjNXzXoAQvEQJ

The simple question is - If it wasn't for Covid and Oode-thingy had the flu, would they try to get the game postponed?
The answer is emphatically NO. Therefore they are taking the piss and using the a pandemic (just the one case) to their advantage.
Grade A shitbags.

For me it’s the fact that they have loaned out two players in this window, two players who would be counted in the number of available players.

Interestingly they have a player out on loan at Portsmouth who they are perfectly entitled to recall and yes under 21 but qualified to play.

Whilst it seems that by their own records they are down to 11 or 12 outfield players I think the fact that a part of the issue is self inflicted then it might go against them

If this games doesn't go ahead it will be the biggest sporting injustice since Lewis was robbed of the Formula One title!! we were made to play a fixture with 8 out of our starting 11 either shitting themselves or vomiting on the pitch.... A game from which ArseAnal directly benefitted from... We asked for it to be postponed or delayed on the morning of the match, and were told in no uncertain terms by the 'FArsenal' that we MUST fulfil the fixture... even with only 2 or 3 fit players.. now THAT was an injustice! One I expect to see fully rectified on Sunday when THEY are made to play the fixture, or risk forefitting a 0-3 defeat. ... We'll see tomorrow I guess.
FIXED! (It was, wasn't it!?)

You know what will happen if we abuse them and demand the game goes ahead, and then they play with a ‘weak’ ( but highly motivated) team?!? Just don’t…

Back
Top Bottom