No More Rep...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doesn't look like this is coming back. Irkoo site has been down for ages :(

I might look into getting another system but this one was great because of how easy it was to install. All others require a load of changes to the main forum files. I want to avoid that because it makes updating the forum a bitch.

Not that you lot care but I'm telling you anyway. So ner.

The rep thing was good, if you can find another one even though it's a bitch to sort you should do it. It does give you an another motivation to post more here. I think you we're just jealous of sibs' rep. Hehe.

Flav said:
You reckon there's a chance they might feature the podcast in some way, Art?

I started a new thread to get them interested, I got a couple of takers, but it turned out that one of the members is trying out as the new engineer for The Spurs Show, and some other dick commented to complain about the excessive swearing and how much he missed the Cock on Ball podcast...

Leroy Mamrtin said:
I quite like the no rep thing, it means I can re-write controversial rap songs without it being officially held against me.
in fairness, the amout of positive reps you got would've massively outweighed the singular negative rep on that post.

I'm still laughing at it now! :laugh:

I can see the first issue. I'll install a new system and people will ask for their previous rep total back. I got no way of accessing that data, it's on irkoo's site.

Sibs, you had about 8, didn't you?

so you're repping the poster and not the post? Not sure I like that.

edit: didn't mean that to come across arsey! :laugh: It was my immediate reaction!

Now if you could all just go back and hit the little green thumbs up on all of my posts that would be nice of you. Thanks

Thelonious Filth said:
so you're repping the poster and not the post? Not sure I like that.

edit: didn't mean that to come across arsey! :laugh: It was my immediate reaction!

Where did you think the rep went before? I can move the buttons to be under the post if you like.

Back
Top Bottom