NK Maribor vs. Spurs - 25/10/12 - Europa League.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs on their way to Maribor

mll3xg.jpg

Bale hasn't travelled either. Mike bridge said he should be playing Sunday.

Thanks fook... it's about time the 'Curse of the Ex' worked in our favour for once... I'm fed up with Zamora, Carrick, Berbatov, Etherington, Crouch, Taarabt, Doherty, Crooks, Archibald, Hoddle, Davies, Armstrong, Rosenthal, Coates, Young, Reid and Rasiak proving their cunting fucking poxy point!

AVB on the match:

Now Andre: "They have done very well in the past 10 years and have won many titles. They play aggressive 4-4-2"

More Andre: "Maribor is a decisive point in the group phase for us. We don't expect an easy game"

Andre: "Gareth hasn't travelled for family reasons. He'll train at home to get ready for Southampton."

Andre: "Ade has a pain in his back so he's recovering. Not a lot of time to rest in coming months, we need to be careful."

Finally: "Dembele is slowly returning - big possibility for Southampton. Scott & Kaboul still recovering. Benoit 2 weeks"

With this in mind, I think AVB will go for:

Lloris
Walker, Daws, Verts, Naughton
Livermore, THudd
Lennon, Dempsey, Siggy
Defoe

But instead, I really hope this will be the line-up:

Lloris
Smith, Daws, Verts, Naughton
Livermore, Siggy
Lennon, Falque (or Dempsey), Townsend
Defoe

Either way: Score 1-3 :avblol:

I assume this might be kind of off-topic, but I recently moved to London, and I would like to watch the game tomorrow(tonight). Does anyone know a pub/bar in central London that shows the game and has a bit of atmosphere?

Back
Top Bottom