Next 6 Fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many wins out of the next 6 fixtures?

• 1 - You pessimistic little s@*&

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 2 - .... you pessimistic little s@*&

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • 3 - Staying on the fence

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • 4 - Decent but not what we need

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • 5 - A respectable number that I think most would take

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • 6 - Plus the Champions League because it’s so unlikely to happen

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters
No idea, as Poch has become so random/unpredictable.

His selection/shape tomorrow will determine if that will continue until he gets sacked or if he has the balls to overcome his arrogance and narcissism and humble himself and accept the flaws in his approach over the last 12 months, especially.

I'm fully primed for him to bust out a rancid Diamond tomorrow, though. lol

Would not surprise me in the least.

I think the next period will define our season. We can still finish high in the league if we get going (depending on how well others do at this point)... if not, we might end up midtable. No relegation fears as things stand.
Of course not I have no fear of relegation but at the same time no chance of top four nowhere near good enough or consistent for that, if we can put a couple of wins together then great certainly not the season I envisioned such a mess.

When was the last time we lost six in a row? do you even know? .... It's easy to be negative especially when you just make stuff up ... we might not be playing well but losing six in a row?
I'm not being fucking negative,I've predicted four wins and a draw. You are the one who referred to "if we win all six" so I just counter balanced your argument with the opposite scenario. I could easily say you are being unrealistically optimistic.
Lighten up and don't look for something argumentative which isn't there.

Today will show us if the Champions League opponents were just a bunch of farmers or we’re slowly getting back on our feet. If we play like shit today I won’t have any reason to hope that our form will turn around.

No not at all no fear of that but we are no longer very good either so maybe finish 8th or 9th safe as houses.:tobyarm:

I think the next period will define our season. We can still finish high in the league if we get going (depending on how well others do at this point)... if not, we might end up midtable. No relegation fears as things stand.

Head says four, heart say 5. I genuinely think we have turned a corner but our record against West Ham at their ground recently has been horrid and knowing our luck United will turn up once we play them

Back
Top Bottom