Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 13th April. 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think I’ll go do something fun.

Like get punched in the dick over and over by Ronda Rousey.

Have a good weekend.

Fuck this cunt club
Get som pic's will you??!!

post year GIF

Last edited:
Woolwich did in their first two seasons under Arteta
Yeah, but they also won plenty of stuff before Arteta.
We've been winning fuck all for 23 years so patience is understandably not so forthcoming. And neither should it be.

Also worth remembering we were ahead of Woolwich just 2 years ago then Levy fucked it all up again with a complete lack of ambition while they've massively backed their manager and are now reaping the rewards as we get battered 3-0 and 4-0 in back to back horrendous away matches at the business end of the season.

Takes longer than a season to bed a system in.

Klopp took 3 years to win anything
I remember happily referring to him as Flopp and there was a much more passionate and boisterous #FSGOUT movement than John Thomas John Thomas has ever managed to organize.

Ange has been good. We've gotten away from what we were doing so well in the autumn, and need to refocus. Have always said it was about next season and beyond, this season was just about establishing that Ange isn't another Nuno and figuring out which players work and which ones need to be replaced.

We're still better than I expected, so playing with house money.

Yet again I have to say, Don’t play Sonny as a centre forward. He just cannot do it. With luck Richy is back v Woolwich.
We surely cannot buy Werner.
Never saw that coming with the team they put out. Cannot cater for Micky falling over all the time. Just a nightmare.
2 weeks till Woolwich. Christ.
There’s not one of our forwards I would worry about being sold in the Summer. Where was Scarlett today,notnevem,on the bench with Richy injured? About time we gave Donley, Lankshear and Santiago a chance. There is no way Madison will go to the Euros if he keeps his current form.

Back
Top Bottom