Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 13th April. 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes not for me I'm afraid, same old problems, different players and management.
I don't get Ange ball at all, doesn't harm anyone, pass it around with no end product.
Sick to death, of this underperforming club, nothing ever changes, especially the performance levels.
if they manage a win every now and then -with all these cliff hangers - some fans might still gravitate towards these games.

But if they lose more than win - then suddenly theyll run out of patience with "ange ball".

So what if they signed Isaak next yr - can our system of play provide him the direct balls he require to score.

Maybe, and most would've taken that at the start. New man, some non prem proven young players coming in

Seen plenty of green shoots to stay patient and see how we progress over the next couple seasons .
Calm about it

Plus villa will get destroyed tomorrow.

One thing though, 2 weeks off now. He should really take them to a hot weather training camp, and drill the fuck out of them with maybe 3 friendlies also
Perhaps.

The common denominator maybe our weak supporters. Of all clubs in world football, we are the worst at holding the club and players to account. Too soft and quiet. Always have been.

Is anyone getting excited about signing Werner?

I don’t think it’s a mentality thing either, we’ve come back more than anyone from behind I think.

It’s just about a lack of quality. Especially in the forward/attacking group.

If you are going to play high risk football, you need the quality up front to outscore the risk. Exactly what Klopp/Liverpool do. Concede chances but have a group of forwards who make the system pay out.

I don’t mind Ange’s philosophy, but we’ve got to improve the components.
I would add lack of mentality too. They want to win?

Way i see it, sugar and levy balanced the books. Thanks! But in that period weve lost way in winning. I mean 34 years without winning fa cup is a joke. We were record holders back then. Time to move into 21st century levy and hand over keys.

Fucking hell. Newcastle have been superb. Relentless pressure.
They can press relentlessly because they know our attack can’t hold the ball up or do anything effective.

Our midfield and defenders get the brunt of our powder puff attack.

Seriously. They’re fucking useless. Son is not a solo 9. Never fucking will be. He’s one of the best in the world running in behind, but he is pointless with his back to a defender.

If Woolwich win tomorrow they're 14 clear of us. We've a maximum 18 points left we can get.
We play them in next at home.
Jesus Christ the cunts are gonna celebrate Totteringhams Days by beating us in our own stadium aren't they

Sell madders. Been shit this season.

Son is finished

Sarr overrated

Bissouma is a joke

I can go on

You certainly can

Falling Asleep Dr Steve Brule GIF

Back
Top Bottom