Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 13th April. 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sad American Horror Story GIF

Head up , me lady 🤗

Have a drink

The performance have been pathetic. Ange will be responsible for it. But those calling him out for change of manager is fucking pathetic. These people are part of the reason this club is so rotten and not given the chance of rebuild after so many years. Get a grip.

Well we did better than last season here :ange-facepalm:

Need a top top striker, a top wide forward, a top defensive mid, competition for porro and udogie who are both poor defensively abd another CB

6 high quality players , over to you Mr levy

Ange's approach has to be tempered. Doing it at Celtic in SPFL is one thing, being at Spurs is more like Celtic in the Europa League. You can only play this way if you have better players 8/10 games you play. Otherwise it's just leaving SO MUCH to chance. Ange ball……pony on toast
To be fair, I think Stellini, Christian Gross and Ryan Mason could manage Celtic to the title in the SPL!!

Jedinak needs to be fired. He can't coach defensive set pieces. Fuck this shit. We are gonna get absolutely spanked for the remainder of the season.
Just look so unorganized. Ange-Ball is all out attack. But when we aren't fully attacking we look like one of the worst teams in the league. I'm really starting to question Ange.
But we don't really attack, we just pass the ball from side to side in front of the oppo box and eventually get muscled off it.

We have soo many situations where we approach their final 3rd, then have 4 or 5 players standing static giving no option. Just not good enough.

Back
Top Bottom