Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 13th April. 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Melting alert:
Warning Red Light GIF by Mashed

We're not getting a single point out of Newcastle, Woolwich, ManC, Liverpool are we???

Every successful team have a strong defence, we do NOT have a good defence!!!

Yes i know a lot of of our goals conceeded stems from us losing the ball around the opposition box. But bloody hell are Udogie, Porro, and Bissouma just awful defending!!!

It's a must strengthening those position this summer! Wingers and strikers needs to be second priority(but yes we also need a big strong #9).

And i'm starting to have big questions around Romero. When you face a lot of turn-overs like we do, you can't rush into challenges like he does, it's suicide! And you put your CB partner in all sorts of trouble.

We were controlling this game up until the goals, and then total collapse.

And maybe Ange have to take a long hard think about the inverted fullbacks system?!

Melting over!!!

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

Last edited:
Mourinho = stubborn like a bulldog
Conte = stubborn like a bulldog
Ange = stubborn like a bulldog

Sean Dyche = looks like a bulldog but a fierce warrior and leader and also a kind gentle man at times. Dyche in.

Never understand the hate PEH gets. Hes a work horse and a safe pair of hands. He isnt meant to be flashy. Its not his job. Why he was demoted to the bench I will never understand

He’s got a decent brain but lacks athleticism and struggles under press, and we invite the press, it makes him tactically a bad fit.

People seem to forget moaning about his plodding performances and daft shit he can do when under pressure (see last weeks pass to their guy in our box).

The way we play we need someone athletic and pressure resistant. Two things he isn’t.

Back
Top Bottom