Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 13th April. 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Newcastle to score first. Spurs to score 46th minute, then 60th and 30 minutes of bum flapping with the ball getting dashed around the spurs box like a pinball machine

Only 4 fit players available from the team that smashed Villa 5-1 on the opening day.

Saying that, it's still probably a better team than say, Luton. And we know how tricky they could be.

Isak and Gordon worry me. Regardless of whether they have Longstaff in midfield.
But you’d be disappointed if we didn’t beat Bayern.

TIME ZONES

All the websites piss me off.

What time is the Newcastle game on in the UK in your time?

ESPN shows 9:30 PM here which would equate to 11:30 AM over there.

Is that correct?

They should just show all games on UK time and let everyone do the adjustment.

Can we just obliterate these cunts again?

Probably see guimares get away with a few yellows as he does and as every dm in the league seemingly gets away with against us.

Only 4 fit players available from the team that smashed Villa 5-1 on the opening day.

Saying that, it's still probably a better team than say, Luton. And we know how tricky they could be.

Isak and Gordon worry me. Regardless of whether they have Longstaff in midfield.
I think we will lose tbh.

TIME ZONES

All the websites piss me off.

What time is the Newcastle game on in the UK in your time?

ESPN shows 9:30 PM here which would equate to 11:30 AM over there.

Is that correct?

They should just show all games on UK time and let everyone do the adjustment.

Did you forget summer time has started there and finished here?

Back
Top Bottom