Newcastle United v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - Sunday 4th April 2021 KO: 14:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As mad as I am with Mourinho, which I'm fuming. The players have some reflecting to do. With Covid most these players are sticking around. How could they not be up for this game? They literally have 7 days till the next game. 90mins. Work hard for 90 fucking minutes. Do they not want europe next year?

After today my biggest nightmare is that we’ll get two tickets for the final through the NHS (my son is an LAS paramedic). They could need to borrow the scoreboard from Lord’s for that one.

“We can’t win the Premier League this season,”
“Next season, I’m not saying we will win it, but we can win it.”
EyI9Ir7WEAAx2VH

That’s not what you said though was it?

Are you in politics btw?
😉

He really is a fucking blamer cunt...
Chelsea prick, fuck off you fucking Cancer on football. I'm done with this self obsessed narcissistic Cunt...
Everything he says could be straight out of Trump's mouth... even the repetition, repetition is reminiscent of him....

Fuck off Jose, enough now. I

I cant see levy just blowing 30 million on compensation sacking mourinho. Not good business. Reckon we have 1 more year of this dickhead and then pochettino will return.
My understanding of contracts are he doesn’t have to pay 30m upfront, he continues to pay him monthly until the end of his contract
Jose’s agent might have inserted a more favourable term of a complete pay off at point of early termination but it’s not standard

Back
Top Bottom