Newcastle to wear once off kit at home to Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So I was genuinely wondering because of the cluster fuck of our kits this season what we’d do for the Newcastle away game! All 3 of our kits clash because how fucking stupid they are!

View: https://x.com/sportbible/status/1775516112160960770?s=46&t=LZlJuZ1uaIN4QMovCQVkvQ

**actually having read the article it may just be their home kit with a diff sponser.

What the fuck do we wear?!

This is why we should ALWAYS have a yellow or sky blue option. I

dont think our taupe 3rd kit clashes with Newcastle's black and white

4fWNZ5H.png

Actually, I was lying. As a big 'thank you' to the fans, just for one day the guys "will do haway with their shirts and have their bodies painted in the cloobs colours".

TK5YKfo.png

Didn't Newcastle and Sunderland play each other with their home kits, just one with black and the other red? I'm sure they're been worse kit clashes this season.

Didn't Newcastle and Sunderland play each other with their home kits, just one with black and the other red? I'm sure they're been worse kit clashes this season.
Yes - there was a serious clash within the past fortnight - even my wife noticed it. The two strips were very similar. Can't for the life of me remember which 2 teams it was.

I'm sure we'll play in the taupe, but even that has black accents. When we played away to Newcastle in 2017, we wore our navy tops with white shorts. I'm not sure our current kits are as interchangeable as those were, style- or shade-of-blue-wise, but I'd think about it to avoid the browns.

But yeah, we need a bright blue, bright purple, or bright yellow kit every year as a third.

Brentford v Man U last weekend.........?

Red/White stripes v Dark green/White stripes.
Erm no. I don't think it was that game either.

Edit: I've just remembered what game it was, I think. City vs Woolwich. 22 players who all look like total cunts - I couldn't tell them apart at all.

Edit 2: Nah. Don't think it was that game either.

That's pretty shocking.
Whenever I see games like that, I turn the TV onto black and white to try to envision whether a colour blind or partially blind person would struggle. I'd say often yes, without colour definition, they're too close.

It can be really, really bad when teams wear all one colour too. If, for instance, we wore all white and played a team all in yellow, no chance. They all look like the same shade in B&W

Back
Top Bottom