Newcastle (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't really know why Pyro_era Pyro_era said that in the first place to be honest.

Anyways

Lloris-8 please stay forever
Walker-7 good enough
Dawson- 7.5 captain, fan favorite, solid performance
Caulker-7 shit he's younger than me and he puts in quality shifts at center back in the premier league
Naughton-5 rate him as a right back, but he's just not a premier league level left back let alone good enough for us at that position
Parker- 7 was in odd positions at times defensively and offensively but put in a good enough shift
Dembele-6.5 looks injured
Bale- 9 he's a decent player
Lennon-7 was actually shit with the ball and made bad decisions (compared to this seasons form) but he ran his ass off and tracked back well
Dempsey-7 played as a target hold up striker when his preferred position is left midfield. Worked hard like always and made some good runs. Took care of the ball better than people were making it out to be

Adebayor-6 looked pretty good
Benny- 6.5 just what we needed on the left and had that great pass to Bale that he could have scored
Livermore- 5 love that guy. Could have had a goal

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZ

J7lWI3e.png

Dawson 9, Lloris 10, Bale 11.5 :)

EDIT

I shouldn't be flippant I guess, I just think so often these ratings undervalue our players.

Before the game I read so much about how good Toon were, how Sissoko was gonna monster us, etc etc

Well we beat them without having too many frights, their only goal was a fluke with a massive deflection.

Anyway

Dawson 8.5, Lloris 9.5, Bale 10, if anyone wishes to include my ratings in an average score or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom