New York Spurs Supporters Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I was visiting NY in December 2009 and wanted to catch the Spurs vs West Ham game with a mate. I remember walking into Floyds at around 7am in the morning not knowing what to expect. Was greeted by a top bunch of lads who insisted on buying all our drinks. A couple of hours later we were stumbling around Brooklyn celebrating a 2-0 victory.

Talking 10 years at least i guess and at games here and there since although no idea when last time was...

Bushan and Ian were the originators I think. I do remember having to find a few different pubs early days because we were kicked out of so many. Bars didn't knowing what to expect, and the singing, swearing and uncouth nature of the songs, disturbing - and due to the time, waking a neighbourhood....great times, good lads.

Bushan and Ian were the originators I think. I do remember having to find a few different pubs early days because we were kicked out of so many. Bars didn't knowing what to expect, and the singing, swearing and uncouth nature of the songs, disturbing - and due to the time, waking a neighbourhood....great times, good lads.
This is true. Ian and Bhushan are good people. Went to Milan with them- the rest is a blur.

I remember an incident at Floyd's happening once- somwone threatening the owner hahhahahh DannyBoy- do you remember the rest?

I remember we took hold of the bar once. Ended up me and Zac pulling pints and the door to the pub getting locked - I know, crazy times!

That aside, I remember nothing from Floyd's.

Back
Top Bottom