New York Spurs Supporters Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I run the San Antonio chapter.

It's a small following.
B62G7NG.jpg

1KLEYYK.jpg

wee-bey-oh-shit.gif

NY Spurs are some really good people. Hope everyone takes care of them, they've done the same for me the few times I've been able to visit.

Oh, and I broke into a bar for them when the owner locked his keys inside so we could watch the final day of the 2012 season. That was a fun day, even if we didn't get the results we wanted.

I was one of the very first members back in 2005. I moved to New York for two and a half years. It began as a very small bunch of ex-pat blokes, my first game with the boys was a Chelsea match there were 7 of us, but grew very quickly...by the time I left, the first match of the season being Bolton away, there were over a hundred supporters.

Some of the fellas are spot on, others aren't. @ Sanchez18 Sanchez18 is right; some people on there speak as though they know football inside out but are painfully wide of the mark. I rarely go on there any more, and only do so to support some of the older members to keep it going.

We used to drink in Floyds in Brooklyn but, and here is a little eye opener - a fight/argument broke out with the bocce court players and ended with NYSpurs moving home.

Floyds would open at 0630 for us to drink in - which is pretty impressive.

I was one of the very first members back in 2005. I moved to New York for two and a half years. It began as a very small bunch of ex-pat blokes, my first game with the boys was a Chelsea match there were 7 of us, but grew very quickly...by the time I left, the first match of the season being Bolton away, there were over a hundred supporters.

Some of the fellas are spot on, others aren't. @ Sanchez18 Sanchez18 is right; some people on there speak as though they know football inside out but are painfully wide of the mark. I rarely go on there any more, and only do so to support some of the older members to keep it going.

We used to drink in Floyds in Brooklyn but, and here is a little eye opener - a fight/argument broke out with the bocce court players and ended with NYSpurs moving home.

Floyds would open at 0630 for us to drink in - which is pretty impressive.

Do you still go to the games at the new bar? I've been considering heading to a game or two.

No, I have been back in London since 2008. I only went for three years.

You should do. They always seem to have a good laugh. It's just that a lot of the old crowd don't go any more and is definitely American supporter centric now.

there is probs a thread for this... But wheres best to see a game in NY goin over there for NYE so will want to watch the United game on New years day.. IF im not hanging out my arse to much..

Or can someone point me in the right Thread direction to ask this question please

there is probs a thread for this... But wheres best to see a game in NY goin over there for NYE so will want to watch the United game on New years day.. IF im not hanging out my arse to much..

Or can someone point me in the right Thread direction to ask this question please

O'Casey's but visit www.nyspurs.com as they advertise where they watch their matches. O'Casey's is the normal place.

No, I have been back in London since 2008. I only went for three years.

You should do. They always seem to have a good laugh. It's just that a lot of the old crowd don't go any more and is definitely American supporter centric now.

Met Bhusan and a few of the others years ago at few home games, was over there recently but never made it o'caseys to watch a game.

Can echo DannyBoys comments above. O Casey's is a nice bar- they really take care of us. I've been in Chicago the last 2 years and have now moved back to Brooklyn -lots of new faces (quite different from the days DannyBoy was mentioning). That said- the NYSpurs cycle continues- the old school bicker about the new supporters - but ultimately they're good people.

Shifting gears slightly- Chicago Spurs just released this- I really enjoyed it.

http://vimeo.com/m/74338150

Can echo DannyBoys comments above. O Casey's is a nice bar- they really take care of us. I've been in Chicago the last 2 years and have now moved back to Brooklyn -lots of new faces (quite different from the days DannyBoy was mentioning). That said- the NYSpurs cycle continues- the old school bicker about the new supporters - but ultimately they're good people.

Shifting gears slightly- Chicago Spurs just released this- I really enjoyed it.

http://vimeo.com/m/74338150

Great video.

Back
Top Bottom