NEW T-Shirts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: T-Shirts - 1st March UPDATE

In happier news there should be some new t-shirts today... will update with pics when Spreadshirt have approved

[centre]OH MY... LOL!
UfNz3.png
[/centre]

[centre]On sale now!
Mens
Ladies[/centre]

Morning all

A quick query regarding shirt designs, is there a possibility that you will putting the Large design on the back of a shirt and a small design on the front over the left chest area? :biggrin: ? Also if i maybe so bold over one of the sleeves you could put the web address or is that pushing it to far :harryfacepalm:

Cheers
Coys

I will assess my finances and put two or three of these at the top of my priority list for next month!

Absolutely love the 'pipe down, gooner' shirt; i'm sure a lot of people will testify that's something of a catchphrase for me!

I'm going to have to take my Tshirt to be exorcised after Sunday, I'm afraid to watch a football match in it again right now.

Not that I'm superstitious or anything. :bentley:

Did you select the 'Not cursed' option when ordering? That could be the problem.

Back
Top Bottom