New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I rent 3 flats out in London. I charge under the
going rate with a agency taking a cut.
The profit is smaller but I have always had great
tennents and have never lost a rent .
Being fair seems to work for my advantage.
I am in the proess of buying a farm in Suffolk
which has 3 holiday apartments .
I will use the same policy.

#minted

lovetheshirt lovetheshirt
I am in the proess of buying a farm in Suffolk

Fair play to you.
A rarity, but if it works for you, all power to you.
I hope your tenants/holidaymakers appreciate what you are doing.
:adesalute:

I agree with a lot said here but poor transport links to the city bollocks. Bruce grove and white Hart Lane will whisk you into the city in 15mins plus 7 sisters links you to the west end. With regards to development potential it's not transport links that is holding tottenham (the area) back.

Seven sisters isn't exactly near the stadium though, it's a massive walk so can hardly be called a convenient transport link

Seven sisters isn't exactly near the stadium though, it's a massive walk so can hardly be called a convenient transport link
I was talking about the development of tottenham the area. It housing, shops the general lack of gentrification. It cant be transport as tottenham has good links to both the city and the West end. 7 sisters is a 5 mins train journey from north tottenham on general non football days is a hassle free journey. If transport links was the deciding factor I would chose tottenham over crouch end or muswell hill any day. But in most cases it's not.

I agree with a lot said here but poor transport links to the city bollocks. Bruce grove and white Hart Lane will whisk you into the city in 15mins plus 7 sisters links you to the west end. With regards to development potential it's not transport links that is holding tottenham (the area) back.

Agree. What hold the area back is a largely transient population. Not enough social integration and the most shamblolic disgraceful & twisted local council in London !

Not at all . I am surprisingly asset rich with low overheads but my disposable income
is very low. The flats generate little profit but the gain is immense in property
value over many years . Capital Gains tax makes it hard to use this money without
taking a huge hit.
The move to Suffolk is generated by exceptionally high performing great state schools (Framlingham)
for my 2 little girls . We already live a simple rural life but in Sussex .

Not at all . I am surprisingly asset rich with low overheads but my disposable income
is very low. The flats generate little profit but the gain is immense in property
value over many years . Capital Gains tax makes it hard to use this money without
taking a huge hit.
The move to Suffolk is generated by exceptionally high performing great state schools (Framlingham)
for my 2 little girls . We already live a simple rural life but in Sussex .

That's cool. It wasn't supposed to be a dig by the way. Just a little joke referencing our friend carlito brigante.

Agree. What hold the area back is a largely transient population. Not enough social integration and the most shamblolic disgraceful & twisted local council in London !

Well apart from Newham Council who's leader is a Spam season ticket holder and forced the move to the Olypmic stadium to go throu by chucking millions of public money into the venture.

Going off piste with the current conversation but are we having a new underground station close to the ground?

Like Woolwich.....

Walking up SS road is an absolute ballache.

I am in the process of buying a farm in Suffolk
The fuck is this? A poem?
Get your fucking rhyming sorted out for fuck's sake.
Where do you get your great Tennants, although I must admit I can't drink lager myself...

Going off piste with the current conversation but are we having a new underground station close to the ground?

Like Woolwich.....

Walking up SS road is an absolute ballache.
Apparently WHL station will be 'redeveloped' as part of the plans. Might reduce the post-match queues there a bit, but won't make it any quicker to get there from SS pre-match, there'll still be the same number of trains. The old chestnut that gets mentioned sometimes is a Victoria line extension to Northumberland Park - the train line is already there as it's the depot for the line anyway. Would just need a big station extension (which would probably require some CPOs in the process). Despite the name though, it's far enough away from the 'Northumberland Development Project' that it's not really in scope.

Personally I prefer getting the bus from SS, 15-20 mins from exiting the station to entering the B&H.

The fuck is this? A poem?
Get your fucking rhyming sorted out for fuck's sake.
Where do you get your great Tennants, although I must admit I can't drink lager myself...
I will try and improve ,
I am a little vain and if I send a message from my phone I can't always see the text so
I cock up some times.
Tenants whoops .
More of a Harvey's fan in Sussex and when I move it has to be Adnams of Southwold , Suffolk..

Aviva Stadium, Populous design
Aviva_Stadium_from_North_Stand.jpg

1024px-7o7Pw.jpg

Aviva_Stadium%2C_American_football_pitch_dimensions.jpg

internal-bowl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom