New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, obviously the thing about UEFA not being willing to have a CL fixture be the first game WAS true. Something had to give.

Throw enough shit and eventually something will stick mate. We've had months of people, the same sources that said UEFA didn't want to open the stadium within a Champions League night saying we couldn't open with a Prem game of a weekday. It's all clickbait and to sell papers with the occasional bit of luck you guess right

giphy.gif

New stadium – Test Event Matches and Opening Game update | Tottenham Hotspur
Felt a bit emotional reading that update. It's finally happening....

I'm not crying, it's just my damn allergies I swear
:walkercry::vdvcry:

Throw enough shit and eventually something will stick mate. We've had months of people, the same sources that said UEFA didn't want to open the stadium within a Champions League night saying we couldn't open with a Prem game of a weekday. It's all clickbait and to sell papers with the occasional bit of luck you guess right

Oh I mean the bullshit has run twenty miles deep throughout, any and all of which could have been easily dispelled by the slightest bit of transparency from the club. But alas, we're here.

Oh I mean the bullshit has run twenty miles deep throughout, any and all of which could have been easily dispelled by the slightest bit of transparency from the club. But alas, we're here.

Instant buzz for all involved with the club. I must say I am hugely impressed with the flexibility shown by Crystal Palace and/ or Brighton with this one. Pretty refreshing that a team doesn't moan or kick up a fuss about something these days. Seems like they've helped us out big time with a fair old amount limited to pretty short notice. Fair play, common sense prevailed

So all that talk about it having to be a weekend fixture was a load of old bollocks? Who'd have thought that most things online were complete lies!

Excellent news, we are literally weeks away from moving in. Fucking fantastic!!!

Ps big respect to Crystal Palace for not being wankers. It seems they did a fair bit of bending for us. Much respect
A large brown envelope might of helped

Back
Top Bottom