New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do we need West Brom to beat Brighton tonight in the FA Cup so that we can announce the Brighton game (FA Cup Semi Final weekend) as the opening date?
Probably. We can't play it at Wembley on the SAturday or Sunday anyway, because of the semi finals, so it'll either be moved to a TV slot on one of those days but at NWHL, or be on the Monday night. That'd rely on us being out of the Champions League by that stage though as the Quarter Final first leg is 9th-10th April. A lot of variables there!

I don't know if it's logical on my part but I just can't see the first game at NWHL being an evening game. Given that 2 of the potential opening dates (Palace and Brighton) are both FA Cup weekends and both of them are still in the cup that means we will probably have 2 more midweek evening matches later in the season. So options limited even further.

Nice picture from on the ramp up to the Sky Walk (where you will be able to walk up to the roof of the South Stand).

vUzYYNk.jpg

Which is just here:
2DPvJLR.jpg

Club communication has been so poor throughout the build - delays were almost inevitable but the communication to all fans and especially season ticket holders has been diabolical.

The current silence from the club is deafening.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom