New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're all just trying to be mature about it. There will always be a few negative people who bark on about how it'll never be finished in time to begin with, but fortunately they seem to have been flushed out.
It took you an hour to squeeze that one out, it's Gouda but it needs a bit of sprucing up...

Just noticed how 90% of the upper East Stand’s seats don’t have covers on anymore - they’re nice and dark, hopefully fade proof too.
I hadn't even thought about it, just assumed we would have the lighter blue like the old Lane, the dark blue looks really nice. We don't seem to be having and THFC or Cockerel laid out with different colour seats though.

Poo Cheddar Wood... Did tubs do good?

It's a bowl shape mate what do you expect it to look like?

Look at the below picture and tell me what it resembles? The only difference is the roof which has been built for a better feel inside the stadium than the mess of it Woolwich made.

arsenal_aerial.jpg

Please tell me that if you didn't photoshop a toilet seat onto that that it wouldn't have the same shape as a toilet as well. I couldn't give a fuck what Woolwich think, we are a superior football club to theirs now and I'm more than happy about them fabricating things to dig us out about than I was watching us get sparked by them constantly when growing up.

If ours looks like a toilet, there's looks like a toilet it's a pretty easy way of overcoming any childish digs they'll stoop to because they haven't got a proper football team anymore
Alright!!
I get what you're saying about all bowl shapes being like toilet seats, but ours IS different...
it's our elongated end :pochsmirk: where the 'Wall of Noise'TM (C) will be, that is giving it a definite toilet seat shape...

A bowl isn't a toilet seat... a toilet seat is!

It's like saying a Tennis ball is also a Football 'cos they're both round!

Ours definitely has a different shape to theirs... and besides, ours might resemble a toilet seat, but theirs will ALWAYS be a shithole! NO SEAT REQUIRED!

Last edited:
SSC have discovered that the club have applied to have a halo of spotlights right around the top of the stadium...also talk of a Sky Walk Sculpture( a cockerel?) and a spider cam...
Here's part of the plans...
F2cu7vC.png

pYZDBPj.png

Someone did a mock up...looks good.
FcA3rw9.png

SSC have discovered that the club have applied to have a halo of spotlights right around the top of the stadium...also talk of a Sky Walk Sculpture( a cockerel?) and a spider cam...
F2cu7vC.png

pYZDBPj.png

FcA3rw9.png

I'd absolutely love this to be true. Would love to see a Cockerel take its rightful place overlooking the stadium. That extra touch just makes it look so much more like Spurs

F2cu7vC.png

pYZDBPj.png

FcA3rw9.png
Perfecto!

A mighty erect cock was the only thing that this place needed. It's also quite simply be the proudest one that we have ever seen if located over the South Stand.

Back
Top Bottom