New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs have already started showing their box, lounge ST holders a virtual reality experience of the new lounges, boxes and this Sky Bar. I don't know anyone personally that has attended these viewings yet but have heard some chat that it is fucking amazing. I have previously been an executive/lounge ST holder and whilst I have no intention to have another ST like this again (I just don't enjoy my football this way) I have been contacted by the club and asked to attend a Virtual Reality viewing, I of course told them I was keen to see all of their corporate/executive offerings and I await their invite.

I hope some of these posh areas are accessible to the ordinary fan, whilst I have said I don't like watching my football this way, I think they are a great way to celebrate an occasion for a group of family and/or friends to go when celebrating a birthday or something.

Anyway, I will report back once I've taken a nose around.
My dads mate has been along to this as him and a few of his business partners used to have about 12 hospitality tickets at WHL until this year, I haven't spoken to him personally about it but I've heard the VR stuff is amazing. So good they've bought 8 tickets for a minimum of 4 years I think, I'm sure it was a couple of hundred grand.

It definitely sounds good to go along and see, he said the Lilywhite house was impressive as well.

We would do a great job making the new stadium as much of an atmosphere as The Lane was today. At it's absolute finest this afternoon. Fans and players alike making it all that much more special with it being our last season at The Lane.

Let's go the whole fucking season unbeaten at home, yeah!?

I'd settle for a whole season unbeaten in the league right now to be honest, nothing less.

£3,500 ST

£3,500 for 19 home games, maybe a few cup games?

I don't know much about season tickets or what they include etc, but that works out £184 a game. Surely not right?

Also the most expensive season ticket in the premier league 2015/16 was £2039. I highly doubt we're going to more or less double the price of the most expensive ST.

According to Sky our most expensive ST at the moment is £1895. No way we'd double it.

£3,500 for 19 home games, maybe a few cup games?

I don't know much about season tickets or what they include etc, but that works out £184 a game. Surely not right?

Also the most expensive season ticket in the premier league 2015/16 was £2039. I highly doubt we're going to more or less double the price of the most expensive ST.

According to Sky our most expensive ST at the moment is £1895. No way we'd double it.

Pretty sure our most expensive is already over £2,000 a season / £100 per game.

Pretty sure our most expensive is already over £2,000 a season / £100 per game.

According to Sky it isn't

Season ticket prices in the Premier League for 2015/16

And according to the Mirror an "average" ST at WHL is £765, with almost every club freezing or reducing prices. I can't see Tottenham suddenly turning around and doubling the price. There would be a huge public back lash, especially with the whole commotion about the price of football.

Every Premier League club has frozen or reduced season ticket prices - bar two

According to the express our most expensive 16/17 ST is £1895 too - the same price quoted by Sky

Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League 2016/17 season ticket prices | Sport Galleries | Pics | Daily Express

These are for lounges though???? I had an ST in the Lilywhite Lounge which was about £3k per year, this is/was the cheapest lounge at The Lane!
My understanding is that the invites for the VR tours are for the Corp/executive packages, not just an ST seat.

According to Sky it isn't

Season ticket prices in the Premier League for 2015/16

And according to the Mirror an "average" ST at WHL is £765, with almost every club freezing or reducing prices. I can't see Tottenham suddenly turning around and doubling the price. There would be a huge public back lash, especially with the whole commotion about the price of football.

Every Premier League club has frozen or reduced season ticket prices - bar two

According to the express our most expensive 16/17 ST is £1895 too - the same price quoted by Sky

Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League 2016/17 season ticket prices | Sport Galleries | Pics | Daily Express

Why would anecdotal evidence from me be far less reliable than Sky?......

All the prices quoted for Spurs season tickets in the press fail to adjust for price per match instead of price per season ticket.

Back
Top Bottom