New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got to be some confusion with test events or whatever which will have a lower capacity. The number makes no sense and there's no way anybody even involved in the club or build would know yet if it were to need to be reduced.
Personally I can't see it being ready. They are doing brilliant but in 2 months time they have to start communicating arrangements for the stadium move and ST arrangements. Hope I am wrong but a staggered opening does look at least on the cards.

I'll raise you...
7bbca591f770256f5eba66530ae83347.jpg

9a8dfc96e28c7734b640539dd856f6d2.jpg

Personally I can't see it being ready. They are doing brilliant but in 2 months time they have to start communicating arrangements for the stadium move and ST arrangements. Hope I am wrong but a staggered opening does look at least on the cards.
Pat I know you know your onions on this sort of thing but there are now 40,000 season ticket holders now so if it is reduced capacity there are going to be a lot of pissed off supporters.

Back
Top Bottom