New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are any of you concerned that the new stadiums 'home' end with the single tier 'wall of sound' will be on the opposite side of the stadium as the away section. Park Lane and the shelf create the atmosphere by being near the away fans I think. Worries me a little. They should have housed the away section next to the single tier.

Hello!!

But these are the most exclusive premium options and the average punter is likely to be more excited by the fact that Spurs’ new home will include the longest general admission bar in a UK stadium at 86.8 metres.

That guy seems very interested in Son...

anthony-hopkins-in-una-scena-de-il-silenzio-degli-innocenti-51347.jpg

Hello!!

But these are the most exclusive premium options and the average punter is likely to be more excited by the fact that Spurs’ new home will include the longest general admission bar in a UK stadium at 86.8 metres.

I'd give my left nut to have tickets for the 'Tunnel Club', and this woman doesn't give a fuck.
:llorishuh:

Screen_Shot_2017_01_20_at_00_55_00.png

"Oh hey, that's Hugo Lloris over there. Premier League winning captain in the 16/17 season. No big deal. Now, when's that barman bringing my drink over?"

Looks great but personally I think the Tunnel Club concept is a bit of a wankfest. The seppo's have done it to death and I'd rather have the teams crammed next to each other in a brick walled tunnel with the video relayed to the whole stadium.

The design is great. I'm just hoping I get a season ticket in the big stand. I'm loud bastard at the games and don't want to be pissing of the gluten in the west stand. I also think having a club Wembley style idea behind the half way line will be shit as they will still be sipping cocktails at half time when the game starts. It's embarrassing when that happens for England and at cup finals at wembley. Apart from that the design is awesome. Well done Levi Roots

The design is great. I'm just hoping I get a season ticket in the big stand. I'm loud bastard at the games and don't want to be pissing of the gluten in the west stand. I also think having a club Wembley style idea behind the half way line will be shit as they will still be sipping cocktails at half time when the game starts. It's embarrassing when that happens for England and at cup finals at wembley. Apart from that the design is awesome. Well done Levi Roots
They'd be better off having the TV gantry on the West stand looking to the East - would avoid that problem.

Back
Top Bottom