New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep, going Friday. Print at home tickets came through today. Mate is going Saturday and his aren’t through yet.

But yeah, it’s been a complete farce.
It’s Ticketmaster not Spurs. Had same issue at John Smith stadium last week for a gig. The print at home stuff was a shocker but when we got there it was plastered everywhere around the stadium that you could use the QR codes (we had 4 tickets) and they didn’t demand paper copies - although we had printed them out. I’m guessing it’s been a significant problem that has caused a lot of people a lot of unnecessary grief.

Reckon Levy charged him to use our stadium in his video?

Hope he has! Rap in Italian, and Auto-tuner, that´s bloody criminal!

doh GIF

It’s Ticketmaster not Spurs. Had same issue at John Smith stadium last week for a gig. The print at home stuff was a shocker but when we got there it was plastered everywhere around the stadium that you could use the QR codes (we had 4 tickets) and they didn’t demand paper copies - although we had printed them out. I’m guessing it’s been a significant problem that has caused a lot of people a lot of unnecessary grief.
They do like to make it harder than it is and cause confusion and if you are on the pitch anyway you don't need it after you get in.

Yep, going Friday. Print at home tickets came through today. Mate is going Saturday and his aren’t through yet.

But yeah, it’s been a complete farce.
Friday for me too but not got anything yet.
Have standing, perhaps that's why?
I can't get there very early (and at the mercy of any delay from Glasgow to London on the day) so would quite like to know which entrance I'm heading to etc. to try and avoid the thousands of clueless first-timers blocking up the place.

Friday for me too but not got anything yet.
Have standing, perhaps that's why?
I can't get there very early (and at the mercy of any delay from Glasgow to London on the day) so would quite like to know which entrance I'm heading to etc. to try and avoid the thousands of clueless first-timers blocking up the place.
Got mine now, wasn't on there earlier but all sorted.

They do like to make it harder than it is and cause confusion and if you are on the pitch anyway you don't need it after you get in.
They're have to wristband people for the pitch standing to avoid having to scan people in and out of the area every time they want to bar or toilets.

There were people coming onto the pitch from the seats - & vice versa - the bars and bogs were better in the stands but it was a bit soulless unless you were pitch side for the gig. Nobody gave a fuck as long as it wasn’t getting risky. And it didn’t get risky. Stressful -& 3 years in the making. But all passed pretty smoothly apart from being lied to about the car parking. 25 minute walk my arse unless you were an Olympian. Never seen as many hills to traverse.

They're have to wristband people for the pitch standing to avoid having to scan people in and out of the area every time they want to bar or toilets.
Yeah had a wristband at the scum stadium for the Killers the other week

Just had another email from Ticketmaster that's not the ticket...
GnR on at 18.45!!!
(They specifically highlight this).
For real...?
People had been saying that was the time after the club put it out and I presumed it was a mistake.
That is going to be a complete 'mare!
1000s will turn up after work at the same time?
What's that about anyway as the stadium closes at midnight...?

Just had another email from Ticketmaster that's not the ticket...
GnR on at 18.45!!!
(They specifically highlight this).
For real...?
People had been saying that was the time after the club put it out and I presumed it was a mistake.
That is going to be a complete 'mare!
1000s will turn up after work at the same time?
What's that about anyway as the stadium closes at midnight...?
Yeah bar closed at 22-30 as well, god knows how long they will be on stage for.

Yeah bar closed at 22-30 as well, god knows how long they will be on stage for.
If it’s anything to go by… I saw them at the Olympic stadium and they did 2 1/2 hours.
At WHL - you’re in for a treat as it’s such a better venue. They were great in that shit hole but I didn’t know how long the Axl & Slash truce would hold so thought I’d best get seeing them while I could.
I’m very envious that people are getting to see them in our stadium.

If it’s anything to go by… I saw them at the Olympic stadium and they did 2 1/2 hours.
At WHL - you’re in for a treat as it’s such a better venue. They were great in that shit hole but I didn’t know how long the Axl & Slash truce would hold so thought I’d best get seeing them while I could.
I’m very envious that people are getting to see them in our stadium.
Might not get to see them now mate.
Wasn't expecting that daft onstage time.
Got to get a train from Glesga to Euston, due in at 15.19 and have to get across London with luggage and back out again.
When we went up the other week the trains were delayed by upto five hours and people missed seeing Queen after getting in at 11/Midnight etc.

Might not get to see them now mate.
Wasn't expecting that daft onstage time.
Got to get a train from Glesga to Euston, due in at 15.19 and have to get across London with luggage and back out again.
When we went up the other week the trains wrre delayed by upto five hours and people missed seeing Queen after getting in at 11/Midnight etc.
Aww mate. That’s stress. Good luck and I hope it all goes smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom