New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tbh it seems te scoucers are the most upset.

giphy.gif

it should be on
Inter Facebook page
Sky go Italy (for those that get that sort of thing)
Norway TV2 sport (on satellite or IPTV)
hopefully I'll be watching TV2 sport

Wouldn’t surprise me if the club do broadcast it, but don’t want to make it known too early in case people with tickets don’t turn up today, meaning they don’t get sufficient numbers through the gates.

If it’s being filmed for broadcast elsewhere then I see no reason why not. The game isn’t until 5.30 so wouldn’t fall foul of the UK broadcasting laws for Saturday matches

Wouldn’t surprise me if the club do broadcast it, but don’t want to make it known too early in case people with tickets don’t turn up today, meaning they don’t get sufficient numbers through the gates.

If it’s being filmed for broadcast elsewhere then I see no reason why not. The game isn’t until 5.30 so wouldn’t fall foul of the UK broadcasting laws for Saturday matches
West ham kick off 530 today

Back
Top Bottom