New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stacey Solomon? Blimey.
Reminds me of the original Sky Monday Night games when they went all out razzmatazz and had the Sky Striker cheerleaders on before the game and a pop singer at half time.
If there was a female pop singers performance that wasn’t drowned out with a not-so-subtle “get yer tits out for the lads”, I don’t recall it.
Who was that scouse redhead in the early 90’s charts? I remember her getting absolute pelters.

Edit : Sonia. Poor old Sonia.
I wouldn't mind, but she and her fella (Joe Swash) are gooners! Can't believe Adele wouldn't want to do it!

Reminds me of the original Sky Monday Night games when they went all out razzmatazz and had the Sky Striker cheerleaders on before the game and a pop singer at half time.
If there was a female pop singers performance that wasn’t drowned out with a not-so-subtle “get yer tits out for the lads”, I don’t recall it.
Who was that scouse redhead in the early 90’s charts? I remember her getting absolute pelters.

Think it was Coventry away she was on the pitch ?
We was singing along right behind the goal and bouncing up and down the terrace.

Please, please tell me this is a piss-take. 118 years in the same stadium before finally building a state-of-the-art ground which will set the benchmark for others to follow, a home fit to stage Champions League football - the pinnacle of European competition showcasing the elite - and 'The Management' consider Stacey Solomon to be of the stature required to provide the razamataz for an opening ceremony. Making West Ham's finale look the epitome of class.
FFS.... does that mean I need to delete my previous message - took me over 20 minutes to compose!! I hate you Lilywhite Rose.
:dembelefingers:

Stacey Solomon? Blimey.

Sonia was an early attempt at human cloning. They took some of our Cilla's arse mung and used it to create Sonia, in the hope of bringing blind date back.
Obviously it failed in the long
Run, but then cilla boiled her head in that villa, meaning no more source dna, so they gave blind date to a walking pair of tits instead

Back
Top Bottom