New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

45520438_10217197586108687_3946132122393116672_n.jpg

It will be dead level (not in the corner tunnels where I think it will slope). Jump to 2:08 in vid to see this in operation

The video shows it dead level but in reality I don't think it will be. Behind the goals the slope will be greater than the sides but the sides will still slope down away from the pitch

The video shows it dead level but in reality I don't think it will be. Behind the goals the slope will be greater than the sides but the sides will still slope down away from the pitch
Not at the sides mate, they will be dead level. Look from this pic, the base of the new dugout to the edge of the pitch, by the naked eye that's level. (Haven't a clue about behind the goals but reasonably sure they too would also be level, it looks like only the corners there's a slope).
DrTxzaxX0AA0r05

Back
Top Bottom