New goalkeeper

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

that lad from Leeds, the lad from brentford, wasn't someone sacked for leaking scouting info on a keeper we were interested in?

As a Dane, let me suggest a couple of fellow countrymen:

- Frederik Rønnow, Union Berlin. Club lies third in the Bundesliga
and Rønnow has conceded the fewest goals in the league. A really
good keeper.

- Daniel Iversen, Now first choice at Leicester. Pulled out a phantom
performance in his latest outing against Everton.

good keeper.

Played very well the other night. Pulled off some great instinct/ reaction saves. In addition to that it's distribution and ability to play out confidently with his feet we need in our next keeper. Not seen enough of him to know what he's like on that front. Any idea?

good keeper.

Is there no Schmeichel III on the horizon...? :cool:

Played very well the other night. Pulled off some great instinct/ reaction saves. In addition to that it's distribution and ability to play out confidently with his feet we need in our next keeper. Not seen enough of him to know what he's like on that front. Any idea?
I think his main strengths are his shot-stopping ability and his control of his box. His ball distribution with his feet is not bad but is probably an area where he could improve.

Is there no Schmeichel III on the horizon...? :cool:
I am fairly enamoured of Brøndby's current keeper, Mads Hermansen. He has a lot of the same qualities as Kasper and could evolve into becoming a great keeper. But for our case, it is a bit too early, I'm afraid.

Might be time to thaw Friedel out of his cryogenic chamber.

842110_2750260.jpg

Not saying him but Leno has impressed me every time I’ve seen him for Fulham.

Anyway, it’s a position you can spend big on if you get it right because a good young keeper or even mid 20s, can last you a decade. I think a good one will really improve us. Lloris causes more problems than he solves nowadays and should have been moved on 2 years ago.

Can they just stay away from these mistake riddled players for once.
Would rather keep Forster than any of these shitcunts. I don’t trust us to but anyone better so focus on the quick wins first eg a championship defender to upgrade Dier and any old conference midfielder to upgrade the Danish binman

Back
Top Bottom