New Forum Style

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyway to make the forum use the whole browser width? the blue sides are as big as the white forum middle bit on my screen.

Na, sorry. Not unless you use the stripped-down mobile style.

You can change it to that in your UCP.

This is probably a really stupid question, but how do I go back to the normal style from the mobile style? I changed it yesterday and now I can't change it back. I tried the little cog at the top but it didn't work

Smolik said:
This is probably a really stupid question, but how do I go back to the normal style from the mobile style? I changed it yesterday and now I can't change it back. I tried the little cog at the top but it didn't work
the little cog should bring up the control panel as one of the options, then you go to board preferences from there?

Back
Top Bottom