New Forum Style

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
I needed to update the forum style for reasons that none of you will care about. It just makes things easier for me and I'm sure you all want me to have an easy life.

It's barely even changed so shut ya mouf.

The layout of this site changes more than facebook!! ;)

Whilst I'm here, is there a way to create a smilie button which displays all availible smilies when posting?

On the 'Full Editor' posting page when you click Smilies: View All - you see them there.

Case said:
I needed to update the forum style for reasons that none of you will care about. It just makes things easier for me and I'm sure you all want me to have an easy life.

It's barely even changed so shut ya mouf.
It looks gay.

I do accept it if it makes your life easier though as I presume these wasters aren't giving you one single shiny sheckel for your troubles.

Consider my mouth shut.

I dunno, case, you put up this site for free, change it without so much as consultation, for free, and it works better.

I just don't know where you get off! I may have to report this to the administrator......

Back
Top Bottom