New colours?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, is it me or have a lot of the fonts/text gone from bright green to some colour that looks like a pack of walkers picked onion flavour crisps. Is this part of the new logo?

the new colour makes my eyes itch :modricwtf:

The green didn't really match anything else on the site. The yellow is a bit shit though.

I did try to make it a darkish yellow but I agree it's not ideal. I'll take a look at it later. I hate changing the forum it involves messing around with loads of different files.

Stupid forum.

Grumble, moan.

Do we need the bold? I don't think it looks quite right.

Just a case of changing the yellow, no?

Case - is the reason the green is still knocking around because you have to work on those bastards files to change the colours? (just checking)

I've actually just changed the bold so it's not quite as bold. Dunno how it displays in different browsers though. I don't mind how it looks at the moment.

Yea, I need to find every place the green is used, then change it to yellow. Where is it still being used? It might just be a case of ctrl+f5 to refresh. I can't really work on it here, I'll have to go through it properly later.

The other bold was a bit blocky. Toned it down a bit with some 'font-weight:600' magic. Geek shit, ya hurd.

I'm dreading the day I have to update this forum software. Might just delete the forum and start again. Hope that's cool with everyone? Great it's settled then.

Back
Top Bottom