Nacer Chadli

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ronaldinho-newells.jpg

Looks like somebody wants Levy to make a move

At his age, with his size and versatility, and at this price, I'm a fan.

Not a player I know particularly well but from what Ive seen and read he strikes me as a VERY astute buy.

Versatile, adding depth where we need it, decent quality, reasonable price...

Its the sort of deal where should he got to Fulham (or alike) people will be on here in a few months moaning about how we never find players on the cheap like that...

Affelay is 27. Chadli is 23. I don't think Affelay will progress anymore and I think Affelay is more of a playmaker than a scorer. Chadli seems like he'll chip in some goals and we need that.

Bought him in fifa one time. Turned out to be a monster. I eventually sold him for 50 million. :levylol:

That's a result on this fifa like I've gotta say! But I think Afellay has the necessary attributes that we need in the winger position. He has good pace, he obviously can play wide, is good with both feet and technically is excellent. I feel that his trickery and ability to hit a good shot from outside the box is exactly what we need. As good as Lennon is he lacks the dimension someone like Afellay could bring to us in a 4-3-3 and despite his injury record I think he has more than enough talent to justify a 5 or so million outlay. I've always liked him and felt in the right surroundings he could be a very good player and I for one hope we put in a cheeky 4 million for him and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom