My thoughts on the season to come

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

_1229805_myleene_klass150pa.jpg
:adeohshit:

If you had to shag one girl in the middle of WHL as the half time match entertainment while that guy commentated on your progress, who would it be and would you have a plan of attack?

If you had to shag one girl in the middle of WHL as the half time match entertainment while that guy commentated on your progress, who would it be and would you have a plan of attack?
Probably Holly Willoughby. Boy she has lovely tits. No plan of attack. Just hard, slow and the crowd shouting Ole at every pump. Simple, but effective.

Would have to be someone I dont fancy. Id have major performance anxiety otherwise. Also Id like some tension that as half time winds down Im still banging away, will he? wont he? This guy just keeps going!

Would have to be somone others think is fit though, dont want to be "that bloke who did Dawn French at WHL".

So Im thinking maybe Tulisa or someone like that. Kind of tidy, doesnt do a damn thing for me but others wouldnt be able to shame me afterwards too bad

Probably Kelly Brook in the '3 minute' slot of the HT entertainment - I doubt I would last any longer. Get her to give me a blowjob/tit wank for the first minute or so, start fucking her from behind and then cum on the gargantuan tits - simple and effective

Well its been an eventful few months. Bale has gone, but we seem to have more than made up for him. Early season form is always hard to judge, but we are winning and can only get better.

I win. Everyone else looses!

I've given this a lot of thought, hence my tardy reply.

I'm gonna go with Elisha Cuthbert. Plan of attack? Don't ejaculate prematurely. Anything else after that is a bonus.

I'm sure the last 6 years have had a terrible toll on her. I can only guess at what she must look like now.
I petty the fool that is tapping Cuthbert's old saggy ass!

* sarcasm * * irony *. I had to add these as I know you is merkin.
Huh ? Of course I would hit that. But she wouldn't be the one that ya pick. Maybe in 2007. U dig ?

Back
Top Bottom