My B******* view today

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

https://mobile.twitter.com/robblaa16/status/397094299667804160/photo/1

BYLDKVdIYAEHg6E.jpg

Not sure where to put this thread, I was allocated a non restricted view ticket today and this was my view, if the link works, I've e-mailed to ticket office, not that they'll do anything now, just annoyed me.
Couldnt see the f'ing goal!

Last edited by a moderator:
£42... I don't see what that has to do with it, I was basically confused as to why id been given a restricted view seat with a non restricted ticket

£42... I don't see what that has to do with it, I was basically confused as to why id been given a restricted view seat with a non restricted ticket

Was just interested. And yeah. Joking aside that is bollocks. Good luck with the complaint. Knowing spurs you will be fobbed off but I wouldn't be happy shelling out that plus travel etc to get that.

Firstly, fair play to you for going. I went about 4 seasons ago but don't intend to travel to the Northern teams so much these days.
As you, I would be absolutely fuming if I got there and had to stare at a White post and worse than that, listen to them whinging moaning pussies, booing every free-kick, corner and even throw in decision. What a bunch of Fairies they are.

Back
Top Bottom