Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've actually warmed to it. I was totally against it when it happened, but now I think Poch can work his magic with him.

This is the setting he needs to thrive.
I have faith in Poch.

Granted, I'm a Yank newbie, so what the fuck do I know.
Like I've said Joe, you've forgot more than I'll ever know about this stuff, but I have a good feeling...

I don't think Poch wanted this loser, but he needed a player after the outgoings. He's too cool to embarrass Levy, so we have this lazy, gooner cunt on the books. I've bought my CL package already, but I won't pay to watch this cunt at the Lane. This makes it easier for the tourists to get a ticket, so I'm doing everyone a favour really. I don't expect any thanks though. This is the modern world.

Last edited:
I don't think Poch wanted this loser, but he needed a player after the outgoings. He's too cool to embarrass Levy, so we have this lazy, gooner cunt on the books. I've bought my CL package already, but I won't pay to watch this cunt at the Lane. This makes it easier for the tourists to get a ticket, so I'm doing everyone a favour really. I don't expect any thanks though. This is the modern world.

Plus the shrieking on here on Wednesday made me puke. I don't want any part of it Eddie. It's just not what I know - I hate most of our fans - I'll best fuck off.

And get therapy mate.

Just let someone in.

Please. Even if it's not me.

Dippers were always going to win a bidding/wages war really. Would have liked to have seen us try though.
Nah, we've won more often than not in recent years. Liverpool bids higher and pays more wages, but the top players still see us as the more attractive move, or else the 'Pool "FFS Get Your Own Scouts!" wouldn't have become so commonplace over the past few seasons.

xbig46.jpg

what a bargain we got

And get therapy mate.

Just let someone in.

Please. Even if it's not me.
No, you've killed it for me. Just a thick cunt going on about therapy. And as for people who think this cunt is SausageVince SausageVince ? Seriously question yourselves. Vince is an intelligent, irreverent bloke, who doesn't give a fuck about your poxy sensibilities. Audere is a nasty, widdershin creep, who is desperate for your approval.

And for all the cunts bullshitting their yank tits off about StubHub. When you land at Heathrow, don't get off. Stay on the fucking plane till Stuttgart of Düsseldorf, and stop lecturing people who actually go to matches, you arrogant cunts.

Wembley CL package for sale. Face value. Free to white folks in cargo pants carrying hampers.

No, you've killed it for me. Just a thick cunt going on about therapy. And as for people who think this cunt is SausageVince SausageVince ? Seriously question yourselves. Vince is an intelligent, irreverent bloke, who doesn't give a fuck about your poxy sensibilities. Audere is a nasty, widdershin creep, who is desperate for your approval.

And for all the cunts bullshitting their yank tits off about StubHub. When you land at Heathrow, don't get off. Stay on the fucking plane till Stuttgart of Düsseldorf, and stop lecturing people who actually go to matches, you arrogant cunts.

Wembley CL package for sale. Face value. Free to white folks in cargo pants carrying hampers.
Tad harsh on Yanks, but I'll agree.....

One thing about him is that he's never had a great manager coach him aside from Deschamps and he was great at the Euros. Newcastle has had a bunch of P.E teachers in recent memory apart from Benitez and whilst Sissoko has never been consistent with his displays, he's still been a key part in Newcastle turning over some big sides over the years and the squad definitely needs someone like that since Dembele isn't the most durable player and we lack inventiveness and the ability to move past the first phase with pace without a player like that.

Sissoko was often paired with players like Colback, Anita or Tiote at Newcastle who aren't really of much quality. As we all know, Pochettino gives players specific rigid instructions to get the best from them and that should help to bring the best out of Sissoko. Can play on the wing too and physically once he gets up to Poch's fitness standards, he should be one of our best pressers.

It is annoying that he's our record signing though. Of all the great players, he's the player Spurs spent the most on.

Last edited:
I've thought about it for a day, and l can't get behind this bloke. Also, all that bollocks about 'philosophy' - young players fighting for the team? It's all crap. Sissoko is the antithesis of that. Poch has sold out. All the lies about how they'd had their eye on him are just that. He's a panic buy, and reading the fucking idiots on here who are suggesting he was a target all along, make me laugh. I don't want to pay £55 to watch this cunt play for us, so my empty seat can go to someone who does.

Sounds like an overreaction, Joe. Sent to an disagree because of the silly claim that it will get Poch sacked. Of course not, Poch is however still the man. If Sissoko doesn't work he'll be gone, all history suggest this.

Give it a few weeks, relax and come back. It'll be alright!

Having watched the interviews with Hugo on the website, I'm a little more hopeful. If Hugo and Poch genuinely were involved and decided to go for it then that's a good thing. But there is no hiding the fact that he was shit for most of last season in a relegated club that he was supposed to drive, he's got a history of bad attitude and the fee stinks - fans are being taken for a ride now, more than ever. Whatever your view on the transfer, he's got a lot of work to do. Hopefully his first training session makes that abundantly clear.

It's quite embarrassing how people will cling to conjecture, blow it all up into more assumption, then spend pages arguing about it.

I wasn't a big fan of Sissoko based on what I'd heard, and that funny warm up clip. Now we have him, I am looking forward to seeing what he can do.

I'm sure we'll get people claiming they studied him all last season. Every minute.

You know van der Vaart was a bit of a shit before he came to us, too

Back
Top Bottom